Bogo Dining

Sunny

47 minutes ago, Sunny said:

How do you purchase BOGO dining? Thank you

Hi Sonny and welcome to Matt's blog :5_smiley:. All you have to do is go into the My booking page on the RC site click on my cruises and log in (register if you haven't) and underneath where it says countdown to cruise click on your cruise and it will take you to countdown to cruise page and on this page scroll down till you see Dinning & Beverage and click on the add tab by the dinning. now just scroll down to the bottom and you will see BOGO and just click on it to purchase. 

hope this helps and Bon Appetit :15_yum:

You can definitely schedule your My Time Dining reservations before you sail.  I strongly recommend that you do - especially if you plan on eating during "the rush" (6:00 - 7:30). That doesn't mean that you can't change your mind once you get onboard and do something else, but at least you will have the time you want reserved beforehand.

We always eat at the earliest possible time (usually 5:30) b/c they haven't had time to get behind yet and there are usually LOTS of empty tables around, that early.

On 7/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, DAVE(Darkcabbie) said:

Hi Sonny and welcome to Matt's blog :5_smiley:. All you have to do is go into the My booking page on the RC site click on my cruises and log in (register if you haven't) and underneath where it says countdown to cruise click on your cruise and it will take you to countdown to cruise page and on this page scroll down till you see Dinning & Beverage and click on the add tab by the dinning. now just scroll down to the bottom and you will see BOGO and just click on it to purchase. 

hope this helps and Bon Appetit :15_yum:

I bought the bogo...Thank you... more confusion here...When can I book those dinners and how do I choose the restaurants?

RC was not clear...Thank you!

It should ask you if you want the 1st night or the 2nd night when booking, what this is asking is what night to you want your 1st meal, I think it also ask you a time, with that said RCCL then picks your 1st restaurant for you and you will not know which one until you get on-board. When you board, go as quick as you can to one of the specialty restaurants, and ask which restraint was chosen for you, if you don't like it you can then change it. You can also pick/change the other dinners at the same time.

I always have a list of preferences and nights written down of when and where I want to eat, worst case scenario is the time you want isn't available, so be prepared to juggle a little, especially if you plan on attending shows.

3 hours ago, Sunny said:

I bought the bogo...Thank you... more confusion here...When can I book those dinners and how do I choose the restaurants?

RC was not clear...Thank you!

Tiny260 is spot on go straight to the restaurant as they fill pretty quick. When we went on the Indy in October they had booked us into Chops on the first night and we tried to swap as night 2 was the formal and wanted to eat in Chops but it was full. 

I booked the 3-night pack and it planted the reservation in day-2.  I'm trying to do a specialty every other day, and the main dining room the rest of the nights.  I went ahead and booked the Main Dining Room My Time Dining for Days 1, 3, 5 & 7.  Days 4 & 6 are blank. 

Anybody know if Royal is going to know to fill the empty slots with specialty restaurants, or if they might ignore that and just book whatever days they feel like?

The below was posted by Matt in another thread basically about the same thing, it should answer your questions. You will need to address your 3 nights once you board, RCCL will not try and do it for you.

"Here's an overview of the dining packages: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/01/28/spotlight-royal-caribbean-dining-packages"