Oasis Class B2B Show Question

KLA

Hello! Planning my first time on an Oasis class ship, and will be spending two weeks on board Allure. A couple questions - 

1) What's the difference between the comedy show in the Amber Theater and Comedy Live?

2) What are the chances of the headliner show being different each week?

8 minutes ago, KLAconQueso said:

1) What's the difference between the comedy show in the Amber Theater and Comedy Live?

As I understand it, the comedy show in the theater is a headliner show, whereas the Comedy Live on deck 4 is a lesser-featured act.

9 minutes ago, KLAconQueso said:

2) What are the chances of the headliner show being different each week?

Decent chance.  Most of the time, comedians get on at one port and off at another. They don't seem to travel with the ship for weeks at a time. Or at least,that's been my observation.

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

As I understand it, the comedy show in the theater is a headliner show, whereas the Comedy Live on deck 4 is a lesser-featured act.

Decent chance.  Most of the time, comedians get on at one port and off at another. They don't seem to travel with the ship for weeks at a time. Or at least,that's been my observation.

Hmm.. so if I book the headliner show and the Amber Theater comedy show both weeks, I'd be likely to see different acts? If they're the same each week, is it considered rude to no-show the reservation?

1 minute ago, KLAconQueso said:

Hmm.. so if I book the headliner show and the Amber Theater comedy show both weeks, I'd be likely to see different acts? If they're the same each week, is it considered rude to no-show the reservation?

Definitely not rude.  In fact, I'd tell you book it anyway and decide later if you want to show up or not.  You can always cancel the reservation onboard if it's weighing on your conscious 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Definitely not rude.  In fact, I'd tell you book it anyway and decide later if you want to show up or not.  You can always cancel the reservation onboard if it's weighing on your conscious 

You can also book and cancel through your TV, correct?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 6:17 AM, Matt said:

On our Allure sailing, the same performers appeared in both. The main theater appearance was the so-called family show, but one of the comedians seemed to misunderstand this.