Cozumel

Michael Vitale

Wondering who all might be going to Mr Sancho's and who might be heading to Nachi during our Cozumel stop on the GC. As Matt always says "everything is better with friends". I've been to Mr Sancho's and thought it was great, but I've also heard Nachi is great too. I'm open to either one. Let's do this. ???

We have only been to Nachi.  We have been there 3 times and all 3 times were excellent.  It looks like Cozumel will have a huge 19,000 passenger load that day so that would lead me to Nachi since they limit the number of people they allow.    I was also trying to figure out what to do in Cozumel for the group cruise.

Lynn

I agree with Kayla.  We have been to both and Nachi is definitely a better option for a full capacity day.  Better hurry though...I have waited too long in the past and had them be booked up.

If you are talking about the group cruise on Harmony in Sept., Dan and I are doing an the ATV to Jade Caverns.  We did an ATV ride once in St. Maarten and really enjoyed it.  Since Labadee will be a beach day for us we wanted to do something other than a beach day in Cozumel - even though we both love Sancho's and Nachi.

On 7/5/2017 at 8:47 PM, jlwrinkle said:

We have only been to Nachi.  We have been there 3 times and all 3 times were excellent.  It looks like Cozumel will have a huge 19,000 passenger load that day so that would lead me to Nachi since they limit the number of people they allow.    I was also trying to figure out what to do in Cozumel for the group cruise.

Lynn

Like JL said, heavy port load that day, Nachi limits to 100 people, I've been to both and keep returning to Nachi because it is laid back and quite, Sancho's is a more lively party atmosphere, so it will depend on what you are looking for.

Last Fall my wife and I spent 5 days in Cozumel, we love the island and didn't feel like we had enough time to fully appreciate it on a cruise stop, with that said, from a port shopping stand point, I think the port shopping next door where Carnival docks is a better shopping center. My wife and I walked from the hotel down there last year and bought a ton of gifts for our Grand kids. It seems like it is better laid out, there is a Ponchos that has amazing shrimp tacos just like the one downtown, a large Cinco Soles and a Ron Jon's if you collect that brand.

I kills me to say that Carnival does something better than RCCL...