Minor itinerary changes

Hi all

Was seeing on another cruise site about the Nassau port day timing changes and lo and behold I got my confirmation today. Instead of 7am to 12 midnight the timing will now be 8am til 9pm. No explanation. We had planned to do a month RC excursion leaving the docks at 815. Looks like we'll have to do something else instead! 

Looks like this is a standard change to timings based on the variety of people who have said they're impacted! 

13 minutes ago, lollilb said:

Hi all

Was seeing on another cruise site about the Nassau port day timing changes and lo and behold I got my confirmation today. Instead of 7am to 12 midnight the timing will now be 8am til 9pm. No explanation. We had planned to do a month RC excursion leaving the docks at 815. Looks like we'll have to do something else instead! 

Looks like this is a standard change to timings based on the variety of people who have said they're impacted! 

If this is an excursion you are booking through RC, I am pretty sure the excursion operator will adjust the departure time accordingly. 

1 hour ago, lollilb said:

Oops typo... That should be non RC not month RC #facepalm

Yeah, I was wondering about that month deal. I'm sure the tour operator will adjust accordingly. Try contacting them. It''s in their best financial interest to be as accommodating  as possible.