Favorite Cruise Drinks

Geema

40 minutes ago, Farminger said:

My wife loves the Miami Vice. Half Pina Colada, half Strawberry Daquiri, All tasty. Don't have a particular fave myself.

Miami Vice sounds pretty good,  I think my wife will like the combo. I will suggest she tries it on Navigator  in August.

3 hours ago, Christie said:

Is this frozen?

My favorite is only on Oasis class ships and can only be found at 150 Central Park- the cucumber martini.  Yummmm

My friend was able to find them early in the sailing on Freedom last year, but it was a helluva search, and they were nowhere to be found after about day two.

14 hours ago, Geema said:

What is in that?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/07/04/5-royal-caribbean-drink-recipes-your-summer-party --- Check out that blog post for recipe! 

It is the signature drink for a day at Royal Caribbean's private island in the Bahamas - Coco Cay! 

.... it is also the exact same thing as a Labadoozie, which is the signature drink of Labadee (their private beach in Haiti.)

1 hour ago, klaconqueso said:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/07/04/5-royal-caribbean-drink-recipes-your-summer-party --- Check out that blog post for recipe! 

It is the signature drink for a day at Royal Caribbean's private island in the Bahamas - Coco Cay! 

.... it is also the exact same thing as a Labadoozie, which is the signature drink of Labadee (their private beach in Haiti.)

So can you ask for these on the ship?  I had one shot at coco cay and we couldn't tender.   Alas,  i cancelled my shirt at labadee so i can't get to the beach bungalows i want to try!  Maybe i can get a drink and imagine im there (being on the ship will be pretty awesome anyway)  Jane

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2017 at 6:10 AM, KLAconQueso said:

I still think the Coco Loco should be different. I also think it should be a chocolate based drink like a dirty monkey. It seems more fitting for the name. 

5 minutes ago, DocLC said:

I still think the Coco Loco should be different. I also think it should be a chocolate based drink like a dirty monkey. It seems more fitting for the name. 

A chocolate/dairyish based drink is the last thing I want to drink on the beach. I'd go further the coconut route. 

1 minute ago, KLAconQueso said:

A chocolate/dairyish based drink is the last thing I want to drink on the beach. I'd go further the coconut route. 

Anything different would be fine. I just don't think it should be the same. 

8 hours ago, Floski said:

I would love to be able to get a banana daiquiri on Coco Cay and on the ships.

One of the best things about St. Thomas is heading up to Mountain Top!  I hate that

I can't bring one back with me!

I haven't done the mountain top yet...i keep putting it off for beach time,  but i love st thomas and st johns so at some point i will be back!   Jane

• 3 months later...