First Time On Navigator Of The Seas

We are going on the Navigator Of The Seas for the first time In August after being on the Indy a few times was wondering  if it has Freestyle Machines and does Sabor cater for someone who doesn't  like spicy food as 3 of us do but 1 doesn't so can they do him a steak or a burger etc. Also I love the gym , is it as good as Indys and is it true there s a hot tub in it.

No Freestyle machines on the Navigator. A list of the ships that have them can be found here: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/07/20/coca-cola-freestyle-machines-royal-caribbean

Sabor caters quite well to all tastes. The barbacoa might be a good choice for someone who doesn't want something spicy as it was more sweet than spicy. Dinner if the items can be requested less/non spicy, too. 

Ps - Just noticed that the blog post on the Coke Freestyle machines mentioned that Quantum of the Seas was rumored to have had her machines removed when it went to China/Australia. While I can;t confirm if they stay on board in China I can confirm they were onboard this year during her Australian/New Zealand season. I would guess they probably were on board in China as well as I can't imagine them taking them off in China then returning them again in Australia etc.

2 hours ago, EmersonNZ said:

Ps - Just noticed that the blog post on the Coke Freestyle machines mentioned that Quantum of the Seas was rumored to have had her machines removed when it went to China/Australia. While I can;t confirm if they stay on board in China I can confirm they were onboard this year during her Australian/New Zealand season. I would guess they probably were on board in China as well as I can't imagine them taking them off in China then returning them again in Australia etc.

Thanks, removed that bit from the blog post

The gym on Navigator is every bit as good as the gym on Freedom which I assume is the same as on Indy. It is almost imperceptibly smaller.

My favorite cool down spot was one of the stationary bikes on the starboard side...incredible views every time.

Yes, I recall a hot tub in the middle of the gym between the aerobics room and the locker rooms.

10 hours ago, DAVE(Darkcabbie) said:

Thanks Spiegeje, much appreciated. A hot tub inside the main part of the gym is a first for me cant wait to try it out and the cool down spot as if the Navigator is anything like the Indy there was no air con working in the gym on all our cruises on her :1_grinning:

My pleasure. I am excited for you going on Navigator for the first time. It has many similarities to Freedom class, but is more intimate, and the crew is fantastic. The AC in the gym worked well, and I hope it does for you too. Don't forget to check out the peekaboo bridge just in front of the fitness center. You can access it from the forward side doors in the Solarium. This feature is lacking on Freedom class. Out of the four classes I have sailed, Voyager class is my favorite followed closely by Empress.

If you haven't seen Matt's post about Navigator hidden secrets, here you go:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/05/19/top-10-royal-caribbean-navigator-of-the-seas-hidden-secrets