BOGO Dining Disadvantages?

This seems like a good deal. The only disadvantage I can think of is that Royal Caribbean books the reservations for you at the time that they choose.  You can always change it once you get on board but that is kind of a hassle and in my experience the prime time dining slots sell out quickly. I like to book my own time and know which restaurant I'm going to on which day.  The cost savings for the BOGO deal is good though.

I have thought about taking advantage of this offer, but for me having to do it the first night is the deal breaker.

I like to have an open schedule that sail away day.......so much to do and see and don't want to feel rushed or like I am missing out on something to go to dinner.

Other than that, its a good deal!

22 hours ago, ebissell526 said:

Thinking about doing the BOGO specialty dining package. Is it the first two nights? I'm on Adventure--so it will be Chops and Giovannis, correct? Is there any disadvantage to doing this?

Thank you!

The chief disadvantage is you cannot book anything until onboard and have to eat on first 2 nights. On the plus side, you save a lot of money.  

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Matt said:

The chief disadvantage is you cannot book anything until onboard and have to eat on first 2 nights. On the plus side, you save a lot of money.  

Matt is spot on , we done it last cruise and had to eat in Giovannis the first night and Chops the second but they did let us change our dining  times once on board. Very big advantage though  is the saving , it cost us less for both restaurants than 1 visit to Chops. BARGAIN :91_thumbsup: