IPAD and IPHONE

MAC

I have problems using my ipad/iphone with the Royal Caribbean site.  I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with Apple products and wanting to book anything. Whether its a cruise or using your cruise planner.  I was not seeing the sale prices until I was on my work computer.  Maybe my settings on the pad or phone are incorrect.  Can anyone help?  I have brought the issue to RC Tech support but they didn't get back with me after their initial contact. 

Apple-only guy here, in the past been able to access their site on my iPhone with no problems (iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.3.2). Just tried now with Safari and it was fine, got through selecting a cabin type and up to entering traveler info. Didn't go any further to see if I could select specific cabin, but I'd assume that part would work as well.

Are you using any kind of content blocker on your iPhone, like 1Blocker? That might have an effect, although it didn't seem to for my own browsing just now (I've had 1Blocker installed and enabled since the day it came out).

No content blocker...I did get through to the cruise planner last night but no sales were showing.  I'm chalking it up to a terrible RCCL site...maybe they are too busy with the New App they are building to worry about their own website.  :1_grinning:

I was using my desk top computer last night to book a shore excursion for my cruise next week and had terrible problems with the RCI website.  Thankfully in the end I booked what I wanted but the shore excursions was bad - and is not very user friendly