Oasis July 17-23 Headliner Show

16 hours ago, DocLC said:

The main shows are always the same. What differs is the guest entertainment, or headliner entertainer, and the comedians onboard. 

I know that the main shows are the same; I was just wondering if there is a place to find out who will be the Headliner ahead of time or it is always a Surprise! 

52 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Send an email to web_reservations@rccl.com for a list of entertainers on your sailing.

There may be some last minute changes but you will get a good idea of what type of entertainment will be onboard.

Include your ship and sail date in the email.

Awesome!  Thanks...I will send an email with my request. 

Princess actually emails this to guests about two weeks before sailing, so I wonder why Royal doesn't? Seems like it would be a good way to impart some useful info as well as a chance to encourage people to make purchase via the Cruise Planner. 

14 hours ago, DocLC said:

Princess actually emails this to guests about two weeks before sailing, so I wonder why Royal doesn't? Seems like it would be a good way to impart some useful info as well as a chance to encourage people to make purchase via the Cruise Planner. 

As far as I know, RC refrains from publishing entertainment in advance just to manage expectations.  If someone is told comedian X will be there, but that ends up not being the case, there is disappointment.  If they are told nothing in advance, no potential issues.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:26 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Send an email to web_reservations@rccl.com for a list of entertainers on your sailing.

There may be some last minute changes but you will get a good idea of what type of entertainment will be onboard.

Include your ship and sail date in the email.

Thanks for the advice to send an email.  I got the information emailed back to me today.

Night 1:  J.R. McCollom (Comedian) - Night 2: Vanessa Hollingshead (Comedian) - Night 3: Broadway - Night 4: Mosiac (Acapella Group) - Night 5: Act Not Specified - Night 6: Production Show - Night 7: Production Show.

On 6/23/2017 at 1:04 PM, whitsmom said:

Thanks for the advice to send an email.  I got the information emailed back to me today.

Night 1:  J.R. McCollom (Comedian) - Night 2: Vanessa Hollingshead (Comedian) - Night 3: Broadway - Night 4: Mosiac (Acapella Group) - Night 5: Act Not Specified - Night 6: Production Show - Night 7: Production Show.

WOOHOO !!!  Hopefully it won't change too much between now and when you cruise.

On 6/23/2017 at 1:04 PM, whitsmom said:

Night #5 is the BEST!  :10_wink: