Anthem of the Seas 4-Night to Bermuda June 22, 2017

iamjohnbamber

I'm very much looking forward to my cruise on Anthem of the Seas coming up in 7 DAYS! 

I'm going to be posting live blogs from my website, but I'll also link to the posts here as well. I just did a periscope about the tech I'll be bringing with me. Very excited, and looking forward to doing periscopes and live blogs from the beautiful island of Bermuda, and wonderful Anthem of the Seas!

32 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Got one request if you don't mind. Would you confirm if they have canned Coke Zero on board.

Thanks

I've only seen it available on Royal Caribbean ships in Europe and only at a couple of bars sporadically. They do have it in the Coke Freestyle machines, however. 

19 minutes ago, DocLC said:

I've only seen it available on Royal Caribbean ships in Europe and only at a couple of bars sporadically. They do have it in the Coke Freestyle machines, however. 

Seems to be very elusive. Harmony had it in May, so did Oasis December and January.

Same thing, some bars had it others didn't.

Know the Freestyle machine would have it. Just like to stock up on cans the first few nights using my vouchers.

My wife brings on Caffeine-Free Coke Zero with her and we haven't yet been told we couldn't even though it's technically against the policy. We figure we're only out a few bucks if they won't allow it, but they don't seemed bothered by an unopened 12 pack of cans. The waiters even bring her a glass of ice so she can pour her own since they don't offer it onboard.