Ports of call missing from planner

Hi guys,

Me and my wife have sailed with RCL a few times now but this is a first. I have just booked for an 8 night south Carribbean on Symphony for Feb 10th 24.

When I log into my account on the first page and also in the planner it only list one of the ports of call. I've never had this before so just wondering if anyone else has experienced?

Just worried they have already decided to cancel the other ports and switch them out which if so I'd book a different cruise.

Thank you in advance 😁

1 hour ago, Aaron_1990 said:

Hi guys,

Me and my wife have sailed with RCL a few times now but this is a first. I have just booked for an 8 night south Carribbean on Symphony for Feb 10th 24.

When I log into my account on the first page and also in the planner it only list one of the ports of call. I've never had this before so just wondering if anyone else has experienced?

Just worried they have already decided to cancel the other ports and switch them out which if so I'd book a different cruise.

Thank you in advance 😁

She is a beautiful ship!  Love the piano steps going to the windjammer

1 hour ago, twangster said:

If no excursions have been loaded yet for a particular port of call it doesn't make that stop available in the excursions section.

Look in the calendar in the upper right.  Does the calendar show all the stops correctly?

In my situation, the port stop did not show up in the calendar until a month before the cruise and excursions showed up approximately 12 days prior.