Luggage in Barcelona

We are taking the Symphony out of Barcelona in a couple weeks.  We are trying to decide what our best options are for our luggage.  On the day we arrive, the day before the cruise departs, we are staying at Le Meridien Barcelona.  However, we are not planning to stay additional nights in Barcelona when we return.  We want to be able to explore the city a little before our evening flight home, but don’t want to be dragging suitcases all over the city.   I tried calling Le Meridien and they said they might be able to store it temporarily, but is highly dependent on whether they have room that day.  Are there any suggested options for a service that would bring our luggage to the airport or store it for us temporarily near the boat so that we can pick it up before we go to the airport ourselves?

There is a company called Bags and Go that offers this service in Barcelona. I definitely remember seeing their signs at the port and I vaguely remember reading a post by someone somewhere that they had used the service and it had worked well. However, I have not used them myself so can't vouch for them personally.

This is the link to their website if you want to check them out: https://bagsandgo.com/en/