Double IPA Beer

If they ever have, I've never seen it. The beer selection tends to lean away from the hoppy side of things. For IPAs, you'll generally be able to find Stone IPA in the British pub and Terrapin Luau Krunkles at many places on board. But outside of that, the beer selection is overwhelmingly your usual pale lager suspects. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen dogfish head 60 IPA there in the past. It was a gem of the early microbrew explosion out of Delaware. It sold out to the Boston Beer company in 2019. A fortunate consequence of the sell out is probably why we were able to see it on the ship. I don't think I saw the dogfish head 90 which is akin to the double.

Desperate times call for desperate measures there are ways to get your favorite brew on the ship. You just have to be willing to go above and beyond. 

As a fan and brewer of multiple old school (West Coast) IPAs and DIPAs, we have searched across ships to find reasonable beers. As WesKinetic mentioned Stone in the pub and Playmakers is about the best we have found. Occasionally they have Hopsecutioner in Playmakers or something similar but have never seen a DIPA… The sweetness of a Kraken and Coke does make the Stone go down nicely.. 

J&S