Muster Drill time on Liberty of the Seas

Hello! What time is muster drill usually done at? We are scheduled to leave Galveston port at 4p. The only reason I am curious is we made First Night Done Right reservations at 6p. I'm concerned we won't have time to get ready after the drill - from what I've read they can last 2 hours... is that correct? 

Guest toodle68

How long it lasts depends on how quickly everyone gets to their muster stations.. unfortunately, some people don't feel it applies to them and wander down late.

I just got off of the Liberty on June 4th, the muster lasted around the 30 minute time frame everyone is referencing, unlike the Oasis class ships where you sit in a restaurant or bar the Liberty was outside standing on deck four, like some have said, it could have been over earlier if people didn't think it pertained to them and wandered down late.

On Anthem we have had muster twice in the theater which is actually nice. BUT they make you stay there and listen to a long "welcome" from the captain. He went over the itinerary, the weather forecast for the ports, what he had for breakfast, his favorite TV program.....it was just under 45 minutes beginning to end but we could have done without the spiel....

When you're done with the drill, head forward, go up a flight of steps and you're on the bow and can enjoy the cruise out of Galveston to the sea buoy..  A Carnival ship was in our wake  May 7th  ... maybe there's a race to see who gets underway first.. : )  If it's too windy on the bow, the miniature golf course is about 100' higher with a plexiglass surround. 

Have fun ... pops

1 hour ago, pops946 said:

When you're done with the drill, head forward, go up a flight of steps and you're on the bow and can enjoy the cruise out of Galveston to the sea buoy..  A Carnival ship was in our wake  May 7th  ... maybe there's a race to see who gets underway first.. : )  If it's too windy on the bow, the miniature golf course is about 100' higher with a plexiglass surround. 

Have fun ... pops

That's a great thing to know!! Thanks for sharing! :)