Honey Stung Chicken

tiny260

Liberty OTS, Went to WJ on the first day, after we had explored a little while, walked around could not find any honey stung chicken (I think that's the name I've read on here) anywhere on the buffet, stopped a guy with a big chef's hat on and asked him about it and he looked at me like I was crazy, told him it was supposed to be a RCCL staple in WJ on embarkation day (Only in WJ) and he still looked at me like I was crazy. So I would say that Honey stung chicken is starting to disappear, as I've seen stated on this blog.

WJ was amazing all week, everything was really fresh and well stocked, I think I remember one day that one side was out of bacon but the other side was completely full

I wrote about this yesterday, because I remember seeing post of people complaining, the coffee on Liberty OTS was not weak, I think you might have been able to stand a spoon up in it, and fresh, one day the attendant was walking around re-filling everyone's cup at the tables and it was so fresh and hot I couldn't drink it for about 10 minutes.