Anthem Lunch suggestions

Hi Chris -

I always try to plan a shore excursion that includes lunch.  I really enjoy the indiginous food wherever I travel and like to experience new things.  I've never been disappointed.  Never.  Usually, the lunches are on a beach, at the top of a mountain, next to an historic site or at a local café.  I've done this on cruises all over the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe.

2 hours ago, chrisd596 said:

Any suggestions or Tips for 1st Timer RC cruises to go for lunch on the sea days?

Thanks

Chris

Uhhh, sea days would be on the ship, right?  So, Just about any of  the complimentary restaurants will suffice, they're all good! 

Cafe 270!  Pick up roast beef on kimmelweck.  Or a wrap.  Or a salad.  Great place.

For something a little different, go to the Dog House inside the Seaplex.  Always fun and they have a few different types of sausage and different toppings and rolls.

Johnny Rockets poolside.  Not free, but I think it was about $10 total for my hubby and I to have 2 cheeseburgers, fries, onion rings & 2 milkshakes.  We were typically disappointed by the Windjammer lunches - great at breakfast; a little lackluster at lunch.  Sorrentos pizza is also really good (and free).