Table Switching

If you all keep the same 8 tables, yet change it within your group -- different table-mates each night, I can't imagine it would be an issue (the tips will work out the same regardless)...

Now, if you want 8 DIFFERENT tables, I could definitely see an issue there .... especially in regards to other cruisers.....

37 minutes ago, BrianAlt said:

Sounds like they want to switch up each night, not just in the beginning.

We would definitely stay within our original 8 tables assigned.  I just wanted to know if it's possible for people to move to different tables on some nights maybe even each night.  I guess I'll just wait until we get onboard and speak to the staff.   

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ohhhh.  In that case @Drewmommy, you want My Time Dining.  

No, that won't work with such a large group (65 people).  We all want to dine at the same time.  It would just be more interesting if we could dine with different people within our group within our 8 assigned tables throughout the week as opposed to dining with the same people that you're sharing a cabin with.  I'll wait until we get onboard in a few weeks to see what our options are. 

Honestly, I cannot see where they even need to be consulted about this.  Just do it.  What are they going to say ?  It's none of their business who sits where so long as you are sitting at tables that are assigned to you.  It's just like asking permission to sleep in your daughter's stateroom.  Nobody needs to know where you are sleeping as long as it's a room that you paid for and have "ownership" of.

13 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Honestly, I cannot see where they even need to be consulted about this.  Just do it.  What are they going to say ?  It's none of their business who sits where so long as you are sitting at tables that are assigned to you.  It's just like asking permission to sleep in your daughter's stateroom.  Nobody needs to know where you are sleeping as long as it's a room that you paid for and have "ownership" of.

This makes perfect sense.  Thank you!

24 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Exactly my point .... who cares who sits at the eight tables ..... just sit, relax, and enjoy.