The Almost Complete Food Lovers Guide to the Oasis of the Seas

BrianAlt

Thought I'd post this here.  On the last podcast Matt talked about my love of specialty dining.  This is from the original thread from 2010 I posted on Cruise Critic titled, The Almost Complete Food Lovers Guide to the Oasis of the Seas.  I put it into one document.  It's a bit dated by now, but I think it's still useful for anyone wondering about specialty dining on Oasis class or pretty much any Royal Caribbean ship.  

If anyone has questions about dining, I'd be very glad to help.

The Almost Complete Food Lovers Guide.pdf

Thanks for this awsome guide! It changed my opinion on the whole Chef's Table experience & 150 CP, I'm definetely considering it now. I fear I know where this is going to end... I'll plan to eat at every possible restaurant at least once. Luckily we decided to book Symphony's Transatlantic instead of 7 nights in Europe - we'll need the additional days to give everything a try :17_heart_eyes:

German prices don't change that much, we're also not allowed to rebook either, still it was a good deal for 12 nights. The ship would've been the destination anyway because we already know the European ports. We won't be sailing on another Oasis class any time soon, the Caribbean is just too far from Europe for 7 or 14 nights :57_cry:

Hope you'll stick with the booking, I imagine with that kind of ship it's a plus to not be sidetracked by port days. Btw I like your wife's idea of BBC time!

2 minutes ago, Neaxan said:

Btw I like your wife's idea of BBC time!

We will still enjoy a drink in the late afternoon.  Isn't always a BBC anymore, but sometimes it is!

We also have Harmony booked for March.  I definitely want to stick with that one as we also have Celebrity Edge booked the day after we get back on Harmony.

Wow now I'm jealous. Edge looks really interesting, unfortunately her cruises start a bit late to be combined with our TA. Maybe I'll have more luck with a potential sister ship. For our TA we'll have two days of spare time - potentially going to Key West - after that we have booked Regent's Navigator. Gotta make the long flight back home worthwhile.