Anthem of the Seas VLOG

Naas

Hey RCBlog Fam,

My 16 piece group of family/friends and I just returned back from our 9-night cruise onboard Anthem of the Seas, that left out of Cape Liberty on Thursday, May 25, 2017. I am an avid vlogger and if you have the time to watch, I'd love to share our experience with the RC Blog community.

Check Out The Series Here: 

On 6/7/2017 at 9:23 AM, chrisd596 said:

How did u find arriving at Port Liberty....what time did u arrive? Were u parking at the port? How busy was the port? Thanks. We're cruising out of there on June 26th. 

Arriving at Cape Liberty has gotten much better since the very first time we cruised out of there back in December 2014. They still seem to lack a great way to keep the traffic flow in/out steady. However, I am sure that is the case with most embarkation ports. To answer your questions:

1. We arrived at 11 am. Out "suggested" arrival time was about 12:30 pm, however, we really wanted to get our vacation started as quickly as possible, and would have been there at 10:30 am but we decided to stop at a rest stop on the way up. 
  2. We arrived using a chartered shuttle service. There is a nice new partly lot there where you can park your vehicle should you choose to drive. 
  3. It is the home port to the second largest class of ships in the world so it is appropriate busy, however, it will likely only take you between 10-20 mins from arrival to boarding the ship. 

You are going to have a great time on Anthem! 

5 hours ago, Brando95 said:

Really enjoying watching the vids. Your family look like they really enjoyed it. What was the verdict among the first timers? I'll be on Anthem in October, thanks for the VLOG! 

By the way, Logan is a riot! Congrats on the one on the way! 

Man THANKS for watching. We all definitely had a great time and we are STILL trying to get used to life back "on land." All the first timers on the cruise had a great time and 1 even booked another cruise while onboard. I wish I could go again in Oct, but our next cruise wont be until Dec. 2018 on Symphony. However, I am sure you have a great time on Anthem as we did. Will this be your first time on Anthem or a Quantum Class ship? And yes, Logan is definitely a character. It was great seeing how much he was enjoying being on the "cruise boat" lol. 

11 hours ago, Naas said:

Man THANKS for watching. We all definitely had a great time and we are STILL trying to get used to life back "on land." All the first timers on the cruise had a great time and 1 even booked another cruise while onboard. I wish I could go again in Oct, but our next cruise wont be until Dec. 2018 on Symphony. However, I am sure you have a great time on Anthem as we did. Will this be your first time on Anthem or a Quantum Class ship? And yes, Logan is definitely a character. It was great seeing how much he was enjoying being on the "cruise boat" lol. 

Good to hear! Glad all the group had a fantastic time! Posted that before I watched the final installment and was blown away by Frankie's performance.

It will be my 5th cruise and first one that's not a Caribbean itinerary, but also the first time on a Quantum class ship. We've done Oasis and Allure so we're familiar with the big ships but excited to see 270 and all the differences. Definitely looks like a gorgeous ship. Pretty excited about it.

On 6/9/2017 at 1:41 PM, Brando95 said:

Good to hear! Glad all the group had a fantastic time! Posted that before I watched the final installment and was blown away by Frankie's performance.

It will be my 5th cruise and first one that's not a Caribbean itinerary, but also the first time on a Quantum class ship. We've done Oasis and Allure so we're familiar with the big ships but excited to see 270 and all the differences. Definitely looks like a gorgeous ship. Pretty excited about it.

Frankie did an AMAZING job! The final vlog from Anthem was posted today and there's some more of him singing. I hope you have a great time on Anthem!