northstar

18 minutes ago, Neurosxbride said:

so i just called to book the northstar because i was having trouble doing it online and apparently it's sold out already...all 5 days, every time slot...no wait list...any tips on how to get on this thing?

Go to the booking desk and don't be be polite.... be very positive.....stamp your feet, cry a lot, fall face down on the deck and flail about with your arms and legs. :6_smile:

1 minute ago, rjac said:

Go to the booking desk and don't be be polite.... be very positive.....stamp your feet, cry a lot, fall face down on the deck and flail about with your arms and legs. :6_smile:

sorta sounds how my husband was just acting with me when i hung up the phone and told him the bad news lol...maybe ill send him over .... just frustrating when they advertise all these cool activities and already northstar is sold out and so is the sky dive fly thing...

Just now, Neurosxbride said:

sorta sounds how my husband was just acting with me when i hung up the phone and told him the bad news lol...maybe ill send him over .... just frustrating when they advertise all these cool activities and already northstar is sold out and so is the sky dive fly thing...

I sincerely hope you can get this worked out,especially if this is something you had planned on doing. Best of luck. 

Honestly, they have GOT to refigure Northstar's "reservations."
I was on Quantum when there were no reservations and they simply treated it as a first come first served and that (in my opinion) was much better. The reservation system for a "ride" is quite ridiculous. However, I just got off Anthem, and if you were in line you almost always got on because many folks missed their reservations. 

12 minutes ago, Naas said:

Honestly, they have GOT to refigure Northstar's "reservations."
I was on Quantum when there were no reservations and they simply treated it as a first come first served and that (in my opinion) was much better. The reservation system for a "ride" is quite ridiculous. However, I just got off Anthem, and if you were in line you almost always got on because many folks missed their reservations. 

oh that's interesting that people missed their reservations... i just don't want to spend all day waiting in line for nothing either...it's just silly that they have such a poorly accommodated attraction...