Any 2024 Coco Beach Club Day Passes for sale? A theory

I haven’t seen any CBC day passes available in the Cruise Planner for 2024.  All the normal cabanas and other items are available for purchase. Are day passes showing up on anyone else’s 2024 cruises? Or does Royal have another plan?  Like maybe once Hideaway Beach opens they turn the Beach Club into a suites only area unless you buy a cabana there, similar to Barefoot Beach on Labadee?  Just a thought.

Yes, they show on my May 25, 2024 Icon.  

Your theory is that they take something they can charge 200-300 for and make it a free benefit for suites like BF Beach instead?  That kind of silly talk will get you thrown out of the meeting room.  The model is move free things to paid things, not paid things to free things. 🙂

image.thumb.png.940c15b662188259aeb81ec056398952.png

53 minutes ago, Leroyr55 said:

I paid $80.00 a person for my May 2023 cruise on Harmony. That is my limit $283.00 per person is absolutely ridiculous. Seems Royal is really getting greedy. 

Agreed! We were lucky and purchased it for $88.99 during the BF sale for our OCT sailing on Wonder. It's $169.99 for that sailing right now and has not dropped below $160.99 since the BF sale last year.

I know I am the minority, but I don't think the Beach club is worth anything, let alone over $100. I think the complementary food on PDCC was better than anything at the beach club. Granted I do not eat seafood, but I absolutely hated the steak. But also even with two ships, I found quite places to read and relax. 

23 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I know I am the minority, but I don't think the Beach club is worth anything, let alone over $100. I think the complementary food on PDCC was better than anything at the beach club. Granted I do not eat seafood, but I absolutely hated the steak. But also even with two ships, I found quite places to read and relax.

It's not worth anything to me either as I absolutely love many different free food items on CocoCay. That said, I did enjoy some of the beach club food last May. Our steaks were excellent and I liked the coconut crusted lobster sandwich (more than the regular lobster).

When not being treated by my generous FIL on a family cruise, my wife and I have a favorite spot that we parked at 3 times between July and October and we always have an amazing time there spending nothing but tip money for Diamond drinks.

To each his/her own.