Specific Gift from the Gift Shop on the Ship Post Cruise

Hello,

I sailed my very first cruise on the Vision of the Seas this past May on a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise. I went into the gift shop while on-board the ship and I saw a model ship of the Vision of the Seas that I just had to have. I was unable to get it when I first saw it and vowed to go back before my cruise was over to buy it. Needless to say, I ended up leaving the ship without getting it. 

I am going on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean ctuise on the Allure of the Seas in February 2015 and I will be sure to get a model of that ship from the gift shop. However, my goal is to get a model of each ship that I have sailed on so that I can build a collection that I can be proud of and have my memories of sailing the seas on the beautiful RCL ships long after the cruise is over and I'm back home. Does anyone know where I can get a model ship of the Vision of the Seas? I called Royal Caribbean customer support and was told that I could only get the items in the gift shop while on-board the ship. But there has just got to be another way! Any responses are appreciated. 

• 11 months later...

Hey guys, Thanks for the reply. I have checked eBay but have not found one for the Vision yet. They did have some of the other model ships for sale. I will keep checking. I'm honestly surprised that Royal Caribbean does not have an online merchandise store.

never understood why they dont have a merchandise online store

never understood why they dont have a merchandise online store

Agreed! Also it would be nice if they sold higher quality logo branded clothing in the on board shops. I would gladly sport thier logo on a nice golf shirt or oxford but all the have if CHEAP Ts. Is it different on Oasis and Quantum class?