Does Royal read anything on here

I have to ask this question. Since this message board is so popular and helpful for the cruising public does anybody from Royal ever read anything on here. There are positive topics and also negative posted by the cruising public. I’ve learned a lot here (thanks Matt) maybe they could good insight here about their cruises. 

6 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

I can believe they have social media staff that monitor popular cruise forums/facebook groups/chatrooms/etc.  However, I don't believe they would interact anywhere except their own official social media channels.

Lots of airlines and hotel chains have official interactions with internet forums. 

It's possible they have some intern looking around for hot topic things when they come up (new ship news, complaints, premiere package fiasco) but I'm pretty sure it's just a temperature gauge thing and less of a "oh let's specifically talk to this person here". Forums like this are great for them to spy on and see what we think without their direct involvement.

I am 100% certain the upper levels of Miami review what is posted here daily, and from every division of the company. 

There is a certain calm, subtlety that is part of the culture of the upper echelons of the company. They notice and take notes of many, many things but they seldom acknowledge that they have done so in any way. It is entirely possible they are the authors of random or dumb questions that pop up here from time to time.