Cabin Statement

Check your email, you should have a PDF of the statement emailed to you shortly after disembarking.

If not, yes, RCI can provide that.  I know not becuase I've requested it but I did call after a cruise to dispute a charge (which they made painless, FWIW), and they were able to see and discuss the charges - so I'd be shocked to find they can't send the invoice to you.

12 minutes ago, monorailmedic said:

Check your email, you should have a PDF of the statement emailed to you shortly after disembarking.

If not, yes, RCI can provide that.  I know not becuase I've requested it but I did call after a cruise to dispute a charge (which they made painless, FWIW), and they were able to see and discuss the charges - so I'd be shocked to find they can't send the invoice to you.

Did you win the charge dispute? 

I have a feeling a lot of the bill are arcade charges, but they were also supposed to credit my account for some specialty dining cancellations and i want to make sure those went through

28 minutes ago, SFLcruiser said:

Did you win the charge dispute? 

I have a feeling a lot of the bill are arcade charges, but they were also supposed to credit my account for some specialty dining cancellations and i want to make sure those went through

Yup.  Mine was a minibar charge and based on how quick and easy it went, I'm betting phone reps are empowered to reverse charges under a certain dollar ammount (it's been over a year, but I think mine was for around $10).  I said that I didn't take anything from the minibar and the rep said, "okay, you should see a refund to your card within x days".  

22 minutes ago, monorailmedic said:

Yup.  Mine was a minibar charge and based on how quick and easy it went, I'm betting phone reps are empowered to reverse charges under a certain dollar ammount (it's been over a year, but I think mine was for around $10).  I said that I didn't take anything from the minibar and the rep said, "okay, you should see a refund to your card within x days".  

nice! They were actually very quick to send the statement-less than 30 minutes from my e-request! So I think instead of crediting my account for the canceled reservation they actually charged it...hopefully this gets resolved quickly! 

...and yes my arcade bill was almost $100! lol