Port Canaveral Pre-cruise Hotel

I have done the Hampton Inn Cruise port hotel, they had a Home2Home next to it, and also Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Canaveral, FL. They are really close to the port; you can see the ships. But I highly recommend GoPort as you can book the hotel and transportation to and from at a fairly decent price. 

16 hours ago, Poleman88 said:

Looking for recommendations for a pre-cruise hotel in Port Canaveral? Probably 2 night. Thanks in advance.

We have stayed at Best Western in Cocoa Beach in order to enjoy the beach before the cruise.  However, they raised rates considerably in 2022, so we actually stayed at the Hampton Inn next to the Brevard Zoo off I-95 south of the port (Melbourne-Veira).  We used Goport for parking.  We had previously tried the Radisson, but found the shuttle to the port was managed poorly, rates were no longer competitive, rooms were dated, and the pool was noisy.  Might work for a family, though.  Others have said the airport motels are more economical, but I don't know what you want to do with your extra time.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at country inn and suites overnight before our cruise. It was ok. Clean rooms, but very crowded (spring break). Food options were limited aside from a couple of pizza places that deliver. Took 75 min for our pizza so def give yourself time. We booked 6 mos before our cruise and paid $144 plus tax for a suite. 2 queens and a sofa bed in the ‘living room’. They had a nice shuttle to the port which was great as well.