Special Main Dining Room Menus - Holidays

41 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I believe the special menus are for only 4 holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day. Since Independence Day is an American-only holiday, I doubt the international cruise line will do special dining menus for something like that. 

Have never cruised Easter so cant comment on that holiday.

Have cruise many times over the other 3 though.

Thanksgiving and Christmas have a special menu that includes a Turkey dinner in MDR.  Those holidays also offer an Upgraded Higher cost meal at some specialty restaurants that is NOT included in the UDP.

Valentine does not offer a special menu in the MDR.  Valentines Day does offer the Upgraded Higher cost meal at some specialty restaurants that is NOT included in the UDP.

3 hours ago, Riley said:

Thanksgiving is also an American-only holiday (at least on that date)...  but they do have a specialty dinner in the MDR that features Turkey.

That's true but for some reason other people understand that more than the 4th of July. Plus the MDR has always served turkey but I thought the MDR did a surf and turf special for valentine's.

• 3 months later...