xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Dec 16, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)

Who else is ready to cruise for the holidays??? I don't know about you, but I am so excited!!! I will be sailing with my family of five for the very first time! Everyone is a new cruiser except me. I have been on two cruises in the past with Norwegian. I am looking forward to experiencing Royal Caribbean, which comes highly recommended from my cousin. 265 more days to go...

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - Dec 16, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 7 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 6:29 PM, Ella Bella said:

Who else is ready to cruise for the holidays??? I don't know about you, but I am so excited!!! I will be sailing with my family of five for the very first time! Everyone is a new cruiser except me. I have been on two cruises in the past with Norwegian. I am looking forward to experiencing Royal Caribbean, which comes highly recommended from my cousin. 265 more days to go...

Sounds like an amazing holiday plan! Cruising with family is a special experience. Wishing you a fantastic time exploring Royal Caribbean. The countdown has begun!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Dec 16, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)