Recent Experience Boarding With No “Suite” Indication on your Set Sail Pass ?

I am interested in knowing how it’s going for those who are in suites, but “Suite “ is not printed on their Set Sail pass.  Has anyone gotten a hassle from the line popo’s ?  Anyone been turned away from the Suite terminal entrance ?

We’re on EX next weekend in Miami, Terminal G.  We’re in a JS and concerned that there will be utter confusion as our SSP does not have “Suite” printed on it.  I’ve heard many other people with the same concern.

23 minutes ago, twangster said:

Cough, cough, (photoshop), cough, cough.

Oops.  Did I say that out loud?  Darn it.  

After a royal up for the cruise I just got off, my new set sail pass was white and had no status or category on it. After using the browser console to edit the HTML, mine suddenly had the right colors, status and category.

Not that it matters, as long as you act confident in what line you need to be in, I've never had anyone look anyway.

22 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

After a royal up for the cruise I just got off, my new set sail pass was white and had no status or category on it. After using the browser console to edit the HTML, mine suddenly had the right colors, status and category.

Not that it matters, as long as you act confident in what line you need to be in, I've never had anyone look anyway.

If someone is in a suite then they should have have no issues using a suite benefit regardless how their set sail arrived there.  

If someone isn't in a suite and tries to use a queue they are not supposed to then may the karma gods smile and rejoice on their souls.  

I took a screenshot after clicking on “view more details” on the website list of my cruises.  That shows it’s a suite.  At Canaveral last week, just verbally saying suite got us through all the check in lines.  The “guard” at the suite seating area was a little tougher, but accepted the screenshot.

Just thought I would pop in and relate our experience this morning, boarding Explorer.  Absolutely no problem entering the terminal (G) via the Suite/Pinnacle line, with our SSP that was not marked with “Suite”.  Either they didn’t look, didn’t care, or were already familiar with the issue of the missing Suite marking.  Very smooth arrival and boarding.

In other news, I received all of my Loyalty Cokes and water.  Hallefreakinlujah !  I wasn’t sure I would score the Cokes given recent announced changes. I know this only b/c I crashed through the closed hallway door (yes, I was THAT guy today) and went to my room in search of Sea Passes as we could not get into the D Lounge at first.  RATS !  I was outsmarted (not that hard to do, BTW) as the Sea Passes weren’t yet on our room door so I returned to the D Lounge empty-handed only to find that, had I possessed even an ounce of patience, someone would have let us in from inside.  Dan was already inside, waiting for me with a self righteous look on his face.  He didn’t dare say a word but I knew what he was thinking.  The sign on the closed hallway  door (cough, cough) said that the rooms would be ready at 2:00.  That’s about 50 minutes from now.

Soon I will find out if JS fall into the Suites exclusion of once-a-day room servicing.

In other, other news, Explorer D Lounge got a new, kick-ass coffee machine while in dry dock.  Woohoo !  The D Concierge and attendant are currently receiving a tutorial on its operations/maintenance from a 12 year old vendor tech.  He might be 16.  Everyone looks young when you get to be my age.

On 4/1/2023 at 1:07 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I crashed through the closed hallway door (yes, I was THAT guy today) and went to my room in search of Sea Passes as we could not get into the D Lounge at first.  RATS !

I was outsmarted (not that hard to do, BTW) as the Sea Passes weren’t yet on our room door so I returned to the D Lounge empty-handed only to find that, had I possessed even an ounce of patience, someone would have let us in from inside.  Dan was already inside, waiting for me with a self righteous look on his face.  

RAYE I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW 🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆

i can just see (and HAVE seen) this expression on dan’s face all too clearly and that is what makes it even better. 

also i’m envisioning you crashing through the watertight door and cackling 😂