xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Feb 4, 2024 - Feb 11, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have never participated or started a roll call, but mistakenly signed up for his weeks cruise and they are having fun already!  Another first is a balcony over interior, had a window, this is new.  Had an interior, but was upgraded.  My friends just cancelled, so not only solo cabin, solo everything!   Can't wait!

I'm not on your cruise and don't sail until March, but I'm having the same situation in the roll call I started - not one other person. I'm over on another cruise board and that roll call is hopping, but last year and this year, the roll calls over here have been empty (we had a pretty good one two years ago). I feel like people have gravitated to the Facebook roll calls.

29 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I'm not on your cruise and don't sail until March, but I'm having the same situation in the roll call I started - not one other person. I'm over on another cruise board and that roll call is hopping, but last year and this year, the roll calls over here have been empty (we had a pretty good one two years ago). I feel like people have gravitated to the Facebook roll calls.

I didn't even know they were there.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Feb 4, 2024 - Feb 11, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)