The new menus? Where can see a few examples?

Eyeonhevn

My week:

Night 1: crab cake and fried chicken. Both from the old menus, both good

Night 2: calamari (old menu). Curried Lamb Rogan Josh.  The lamb was good. Not too spicy

Night 3: coconut shrimp (old menu). From the new menus, roasted caribbean chicken.  The chicken was excellent. A surprisingly large portion of chicken too.

Night 4: Polenta fries (new I think?) and lamb Kofta (new). Fries were solid. Not the best, but I'd eat them again. Lamb Kofta was flavorful, but basically just lamb meatballs so I probably wouldn't order again

Night 5: Baby shrimp cocktail salad  and roast beef with yorkshire pudding, both new. I thought the shrimp cocktail salad would be more salad than cocktail. Unfortunately it was just small 32+ count shrimp on a piece of lettuce. Fine if you would typically order a shrimp cocktail, but I wouldn't order it again since I thought it'd be a real salad. Roast beef was excellent.  Done right and great flavor

Night 6: Grilled sweet corn cakes and pulled pork enchilada, both new. Disappointed with the corn cakes. They were basically tortillas, not a "cake" like a crab cake or corn fritter would be. I would not order again. Enchilada was quite good, though next time I'd order with extra sauce.

Night 7: Vidalia onion tart (old menu I believe) and cheese tortellini (also old I think). Onion tart is good, but it basically quiche. Tortellini was really good, but as I mentioned above you only get 7, so factor that into your ordering

Night 8: Seafood cake and braised lamb, both old menus. Both good.

From my wife, who orders gluten free, here are the summary of things that needed alterations:

Polenta fries (alteration was just baked not fried), chicken cordon bleu (made with GF bread crumbs), corn cakes (it was different, maybe just not fried?), chicken marsala (just a lazy chef on this cruise. She's ordered it before with no noticeable difference, but this week they just put the turkey gravy on it instead of a real marsala sauce.

13 hours ago, Pooch said:

Was the roasted Caribbean chicken spicy?  I am a total wimp with spice, barely manage medium salsa, but the plain roast chicken on board is an absolute favorite!  

I thought is was a bit spicy for me, Maybe if you can take the skin off it might be ok. The other problem for me was s was a half a chicken, but reading your other blogs it sounds like it wouldn't be a problem for you.🙃

5 hours ago, barjpoe said:

I thought is was a bit spicy for me, Maybe if you can take the skin off it might be ok. The other problem for me was s was a half a chicken, but reading your other blogs it sounds like it wouldn't be a problem for you.🙃

Not sure what that means?  Are you saying I’m a roast chicken hog???😁😁😁