Desserts on Harmony

Joe01

Sailing her in August. I have sailed her before but on my recent cruises on other ships, the desserts have been pretty hit or miss and often, I can't find very many of them. Wonder was particularly bad for that. I think I lost weight on all 3 cruises for that reason lol.

On all of those ships, there was a Playmakers and we'd go to get the Campfire Cookie Dough once or twice a cruise. Harmony doesn't have Playmakers. Used to love Cafe Promenade but the cookies they put out these days generally aren't my style.

Anyone have any ideas on where to get desserts?

Desserts have been terrible since Jan 22', the last desserts I had in Royal that were even sweet was on my Oct 2021 sailing. Truthfully the best dessert I had on Harmony, or any ship recently has been the salute to veteran's cake. The desserts in the specialty restaurants will be good, but nothing imho on the free side.

Glad I pretty much gave up desserts.  The only one I allowed myself was the lemon tart, however they ruined that for me on one of my sailings, they screwed up the merengue somehow and boy was it awful,  I don't typically spit out food but this really called for it.
I decided I would have tiramisu on my Symphony sailing and it had a layer of cocoa on top that never ended-so they've ruined that one for me too.  I guess it's all good, less calories for me!
I will say that I went to Cafe Promenade on Symphony  while on my TA and they had what looked lke REAL chocolate chip cookies, homemade ones, with lumps and bumps, not those flat looking cookies that are nasty.  Well I asked for a plateful and boy was I in heaven.  Let's just say I had that plate for a few days, best chocolate chip cookies EVER (sorry mom!).  I did not see them again, and was thankful because I had broken my "no sweets rule" in a big way!!  I wonder if they ran out of those flat cookie rollls and decided to do some from scratch.  

2 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

Most desserts are horrible, however I had a fantastic apple pie-like dessert in the Harmony MDR. I’m not an apple pie person, but my wife is. We both agreed that we could have that for every meal and been quite happy.

Apple blossom. It's good, but I also liked the chocolate cake.

The Royal cheesecake on Liberty in October was divine, and I think I got it 3 different nights in the MDR.  I'll bet that's one of the desserts that disappeared with the new menus since I liked it so much, but like Pattycruise I don't need it anyway.  I hope we can still get the Ranger coconut cookies when we cruise in June.