xSAILEDx Navigator of The Seas, NOV. 10th, 2023

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually quite surprised on our recent EX cruise.  I could count on my fingers the number of people who even tried a LITTLE bit to dress up on "formal" nights.  There are people who dress up every night - and those are the same ones who dressed up on formal night.  It doesn't bother me one tiny bit.  I couldn't care less....but I did take notice.  Definitely a change...

Actually, I do care.  I know folks look forward to getting all dressed up for a night out at a nice place, and I do my best to respect that.  Dress your best is doable for me, as there's nothing I can wear to look really dressed up.  It's far easier for my Wife.  A nice top and even slacks, and she looks quite dressy.🥰

On 4/9/2023 at 8:06 PM, Grandma Lynsey said:

WHOA! We're going the week BEFORE YOU!

I'm stuck, because I don't know what to dress for-Formal Night (which is what, usually the 2nd night at sea) and Halloween, which is the same night!

Keep in touch, I'll let you know of anything that comes up!

I did one last hear that left on Halloween 9so it was the first night and not the “dress to impress” night, but there were plenty of people in the Halloween spirit in costume. They had a big Halloween parade on the Promenade and I believe a costume contest as well. It made for a fun cruise having a “minor holiday” but there were many guests and crew in the spirit and a good amount of decoration as well. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of The Seas, NOV. 10th, 2023