Strange water package issue on app?

This is an odd one from the app. The other day I was just looking around on the app and went into the non-alcoholic beverage packages. I saw packages offered of basically the same thing, one offered 12-24 bottles packages so I clicked on to see the price and I made a mock booking of it under my name. I didn't hit buy or choose between 12 or 24 bottles. The next thing I know I received an emailed that it was reserved. I haven't been charged, and didn't choose between 12 or 24 but it says reserved. 

There is another water package under that one that is just 24 bottles. Is this a known glitch in the app? 

28 minutes ago, Xaa said:

My worry would be that if you've already paid for your cruise that now you would have a balance due in the amount of the water package and they would move to cancel your cruise.  The old "now you owe us money" glitch.

Yeah I'm confused actually why it says reserved but haven't paid. I never hit buy or choose 12 or 24. It's very strange. Maybe contact Royal Caribbean is the step? 

27 minutes ago, Xaa said:

Is it available to cancel?

Maybe clear your cache or check from another browser.  If you didn't use a TA, I *think* you can see what your outstanding balance is to check on that part of it.  I'm not sure because I don't book directly.

Yes, I used a TA. That's the other interesting thing, when I go in to "modify reservation" it gives me a weird cancellation message that I can't 30 minutes before start time. It's so bizarre I don't know what to say. 30 minutes before start time of what? Cruise is 7 months away. It says to see guest services. The whole thing is just so strange. 

18 minutes ago, Xaa said:

If you're 7 months out, I wouldn't worry about it.  When final payment date comes, you'll see if your final amount due is increased by the amount of a water package.

I don't think that will be the case. I use my CC and debit cards for pre. cruise purchases. I never got the buy button. We don't sail till late October. 

Why do you think I can modify it? What kind of weird glitch is this? Why the weird 39 minute start message? 

I don't know about the 39 minute message.

The glitch I'm referring to is where something is seemingly not charged but it then adds a balance due to the cruise.  Some who had already paid in full were met with cancellation notices because of balance due.

I think if I were in your shoes and 7 months out, I'd just forget about it.  I think it's probably a nothing burger.

15 minutes ago, Xaa said:

I don't know about the 39 minute message.

The glitch I'm referring to is where something is seemingly not charged but it then adds a balance due to the cruise.  Some who had already paid in full were met with cancellation notices because of balance due.

I think if I were in your shoes and 7 months out, I'd just forget about it.  I think it's probably a nothing burger.

Ah I see, didn't know that happened. Yeah we still owe 500 bucks that doesn't have to be paid until July 14th. We should know by then if it's an issue. I'll ask my TA about it at some point. Not sure he will understand what I'm talking about but I'll give it a shot.