The app calendar - can I add my own activities

We have booked a few excursions apart from RC (they were sold out) and went with verified excursions. 

looking at the apps calendar, what is it used for if not for adding events and person activities on it? 

im not seeing anywhere that explains how to use it- or if I can add to it…. I’m only seeing muster on it day 1. 

Before the cruise, you'll only see events that you have purchased or reserved ahead of time (i.e. shows & excursions). Once you're on the ship, connected to the ship's wifi, you can add anything from the daily planner to your personal calendar. For example, if you see pickleball at 9am tomorrow and you want to try it, you can click "add to calendar" but that option is greyed out before you board.

4 hours ago, Eyeonhevn said:

We have booked a few excursions apart from RC (they were sold out) and went with verified excursions. 

looking at the apps calendar, what is it used for if not for adding events and person activities on it? 

im not seeing anywhere that explains how to use it- or if I can add to it…. I’m only seeing muster on it day 1. 

Unfortunately you can not do what you want to do, the calendar is not "open source" it is ONLY for Royal sanctioned activities