Main Dining Room on Symphony Barcelona Departure

DanPorges

We are going on the June 11th departure of Symphony out of Barcelona.  I have read all about the new menus and read some samples of them online, but is there a way to know for sure which night will be which menu on my specific sailing?  I also know my cruise is sold as a departure from Barcelona as well from Rome, so how do I know which night is which with the menus if they do follow a common order?

Thanks in advance!!

11 hours ago, DanPorges said:

Does anyone know if they are open to making substitutions or alterations to the menu item for someone with restrictive taste or diet?

Royal Caribbean is definitely willing to make alterations depending on diet/preference.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:05 AM, DanPorges said:

We are going on the June 11th departure of Symphony out of Barcelona.  I have read all about the new menus and read some samples of them online, but is there a way to know for sure which night will be which menu on my specific sailing?  I also know my cruise is sold as a departure from Barcelona as well from Rome, so how do I know which night is which with the menus if they do follow a common order?

Thanks in advance!!

Barcelona is considered the main departure port for this itinerary so the menu rotation will almost certainly start from there with the Welcome Aboard menu. For folks boarding in Rome, the menus (along with everything else) will be out of normal synch.