What to do with luggage

As I start to fine tune the details of our upcoming trip more questions arise as quickly as old questions are answered. So we’ve got the hotel booked for 2 days in Miami before embarkation day in august. That way we can check out Miami. But on our trip back. We leave the ship at around 7 am when we come back from our cruise. But the problem is that our hotel check in time is 4:00 pm? We’re planning on just hanging out at south beach since that’s where our hotel is located. But what do we do with our luggage since we don’t want to carry it around with us. I mean we can rent a car for the day but our flight is at 7 am on Sunday so that seems more like a hassle than it’s worth. 

You might get lucky and your room could be available.  I booked Lago Mar Resort in Ft.  Lauderdale after my last cruise.  They said I could drop off my luggage and use their pool, restaurants, and beach access until my room was ready.  I got there around 9:30 am and to my surprise, my room was ready.   

1 hour ago, TravisMA81 said:

You might get lucky and your room could be available.  I booked Lago Mar Resort in Ft.  Lauderdale after my last cruise.  They said I could drop off my luggage and use their pool, restaurants, and beach access until my room was ready.  I got there around 9:30 am and to my surprise, my room was ready.   

Good Choice. We love Lago Mar! It’s our go to in Ft. Lauderdale.