Signature restaurant Lunch ?

Robert M

44 minutes ago, Robert M said:

My Liberty Sailing in July has Both Giovanni's and Chops with Lunch specials that just dropped in price, how does that work? do I have to go and make a reservation when we get onboard or do we just show up at Lunch  time???

Thanks

Rob

If you buy them in the planner ahead, you pick your date and reservation time just like for dinners.

9 hours ago, Robert M said:

My Liberty Sailing in July has Both Giovanni's and Chops with Lunch specials that just dropped in price, how does that work? do I have to go and make a reservation when we get onboard or do we just show up at Lunch  time???

Thanks

Rob

when you make the purchase in the cruise planner  there will be a prompt for you to pick which day and time you want your seating.  
If you get on board and realize there is a conflict with something else you wanted to do for the particular day and time you booked your lunch head to any of the speciality restuarnats and ask them to make a change.  Each specialty restaurant has access to the others reservation system as well  as their own.  
I've even cancelled lunches I've scheduled and gotten it returned as onboard credit. (OBC)  OBC can be used for other onboard purchases or it will be returned to your credit card on file.  Just be aware about cancellation of cruise planner purchases, I do belive it has to be more than 24 hours notice?  So if you book a lunch for Day 2 and plan to cancel it, ask if it is refundable (as OBC) or do you lose the $. If they say you lose the $ just switch the reservation to another day and then do the cancellation-I would hope that works.

19 hours ago, Robert M said:

Thanks

Rob

How are you expecting to get the current sale price on the CP if you “just show up” or wait until you get onboard? That is the price if you book NOW.

On 3/24/2023 at 8:03 AM, Robert M said:

I didnt express myself properly in my original post, I meant do I buy the lunch now then go to the venue to book a time when we board, we didn't book any signature dining so I had no clue, thanks to those above with the awesome info we are now set 🙂

There is no option to buy a lunch before you board and then pick a time later when you board. Those are both done at the same time when you buy. Also lunch is only available on embarkation and sea days only. Time slots for embarkation lunches go a little fast as people book those up ahead of time to try and avoid the cattle call that is the Buffet.