How do you book ice skating and laser tag?

Hi! Wondering how we register for ice skating (not the show, the actual skating) and laser tag? If not until onboard, how/where? 
Also, wondering if there is a way to "guess" when they will take place...we are on a 4 day on Oasis (which never happens so there are no itineraries to compare to) and have only so much time to get to a lot of shows and activities so want to make sure to book everything ASAP. Are they typically offered port days or sea days, night or daytime? Thanks!

**Bonus question, how strict will they be on the age requirement of 5 for laser tag when my 4 year old will be 4 months away from turning 5 and is taller than most 5 year olds? 

I don't have experience with laser tag, so I can't help there.

I DO have experience with the ice skating though. I remember on our 4-day cruise, it was on the sea day. They offered it once in the late morning and once in the afternoon/evening. Basically, you show up and they tell you when you can come in/come back for your 20 minute slot to skate (only a certain amount of people are allowed on the ice at a time). Then, when it's your turn, you get the skates and helmet (don't forget long pants, socks, and mittens are helpful if you think you'll fall down a lot). They do NOT allow you to take pictures while you're skating for safety reasons - you can take your phone/camera and ask the staff to take a photo for you though. The age requirement may depend on who's working. 

Enjoy, and I hope this helps!

If the laser tag is free, like the skating, you can register on embarkation day. Free activities, not shows can't be booked until you board. It's easy to do on the app once you are connected to the ship Wi-Fi.

If an activity has an age requirement, it's a no-go. The ship knows the age of the children that sails, so if required age is 5, then that is the age they will have to be as it is not a height requirement but an age requirement. 

@Ampurp85 is on the money, as soon as you connect to the ships wifi, sometimes even while in the terminal waiting to board you can go in the app and reserve the activities. They are very strict with age I believe because of liability of course. 

While they limit players it's a true laser tag experience. Others even adults excited and running around in wild abandon. They do in fact take care though to create groups that are balanced for lack of knowing any other way to explain it. A four year old will be a hard no. Perfect excuse to hit the Next Cruise desk and book a 5 year old birthday cruise!! Haha, see what I did there?

When my kiddo was 15 (little weightlifter, natural) the way she carried herself and communicated she looked much older. Royal would not allow her in the fitness center without wavers and an adult to supervise, like mentioned above they know their age.

Have a great sailing, there are so many things to keep you occupied you probably won't even miss it!