Cruise mapper leaks IconOTS sister ships?

So what names would others like to see Royal use for Icon 2 & 3?

I don't think they would do it, but how about Sovereign OTS?  What better a name for a revolutionary (iconic) ship than to honor the first mega cruise ship who revolutionized cruise ship design in her own right.

I'd also like to see Royal or Royalty OTS as a nod to Royal's just past 50th anniversary.  It would be interesting if they created a restaurant or lounge with memorabilia from the early years and first few ships.  Admittedly though, that probably wouldn't appeal to the younger generation.  This may be a good fit if (and I know it's a long shot and not the direction they are moving) if they ever come out with a smaller class to replace the Vision and Radiance class ships.

3 hours ago, barjpoe said:

I thought I was told that the Crown & Anchor symbol on the Aqua theater back drop of Oasis & Allure came from Sovereign of the Seas.

That was the original plan but I think they had an issue installing it and it didn't work out.  I could be mistaken though.