Too late for show Show Reservations? What to do?

CLRII

Our cruise on Harmony of the Seas is coming up and I was going by the old guidance that shows couldn't be reserved until onboard the ship.  My wife just noticed the option to prebook shows in the app today and every show on the ship is already completely booked with nearly 2 weeks to go until we sail.  Any advice on how or whether we might be able to see any shows on this trip?  My family was particularly interested in the Aquatheatre, but we'd like to do other shows as well if we could.  Thanks.

59 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

They hold back enough reservations to book onboard so you will be able to see most if not all the shows.

Thanks.  I sure hope that's true.  I was surprised that advance reservations were allowed, so I hope I haven't ruined the chances for my family.

8 hours ago, CLRII said:

Thanks.  I sure hope that's true.  I was surprised that advance reservations were allowed, so I hope I haven't ruined the chances for my family.

Toms of people also don't show up for their reservations because the cruise is spontaneously fun in ways their planning didn't imagine.  Just show up and stand in the No-Res line and you will get in.  I would put money on it.  For aqua theater, I would show up about 30 minutes prior.

All shows will have a standby line, the doors generally open around 45min before the show starts. I would get in the standby line around then to ensure you are one of the first few let in after the no-shows don't show. This is based on you not being able to secure a reservation for those shows when you board, I am sure you will. 

35 minutes ago, WesKinetic said:

While I obviously can't guarantee anything, I can say I have never not gotten into a show without a reservation. You might not have the front-and-center seats, but I'd bet money you'll have no problem getting in via the standby line. 

Nice triple negative @WesKinetic!  I had to break it down to arrive at "I have always gotten into a show without a reservation" 🙂

Just got back from Allure and every show (except the comedy club show, which is in a tiny venue) had extra seats even after all the stand by people were let in. Even the ice skating show had extra seats. Now standby seats do tend to be the ones that are leftover after all the reservation people show up, so keep that in mind. I was surprised so many people skipped their reservations, as the shows were sold out on the app.