xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - October 1st 2023- Oct 8th 2023- 7day Carribbean Cruise

• 3 months later...

Hi.  My daughter and I are on the same cruise (girls trip).  We've never been on Allure but just went on Harmony in June.  It was fantastic!  We're too poor to get a loft so I can't answer that question.  We are on the Boardwalk too but in a view room.  Any word on when we can reserve shows?

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys!

We are also going on this cruise; me, my husband, our daughter (who is coincidentally turning 17 and OBSESSED with Mamma Mia!!), and her boyfriend.

We have connecting balcony rooms, not a loft, but HOW COOL is that for you guys!  If you ever need someone to help fill the space or use your private hot tub, just let us know! LOL  I thought the Royal Lofts had 2 bedrooms. so I'm surprised you booked another room for your girls, but yay for Mom & Dad time!

Best advice I have for you is to take advantage of your Genie.  We booked a luxury suite once and hardly used our butler...but it was nice to know that they were there.

If this chat gets any bigger, we can arrange a small gift exchange with each other!

Hello

I think I gave the wrong info about my accommodations. We got the suite that is a loft but I think it’s called the Crown Loft not a Royal Loft.  When you mentioned 2 bedrooms and a butler, I had to look it up. 🤣🤣. I think my rooms going to be nice but not Fancy like that😊. I wouldn’t know what to do if I was a that fancy but I sure would like find out🤣

5 hours ago, CruisinMamaof4 said:

Hi Guys!

We are also going on this cruise; me, my husband, our daughter (who is coincidentally turning 17 and OBSESSED with Mamma Mia!!), and her boyfriend.

We have connecting balcony rooms, not a loft, but HOW COOL is that for you guys!  If you ever need someone to help fill the space or use your private hot tub, just let us know! LOL  I thought the Royal Lofts had 2 bedrooms. so I'm surprised you booked another room for your girls, but yay for Mom & Dad time!

Best advice I have for you is to take advantage of your Genie.  We booked a luxury suite once and hardly used our butler...but it was nice to know that they were there.

If this chat gets any bigger, we can arrange a small gift exchange with each other!

LOL! That's hilarious, but the Crown loft looks fantastic, too!  We had to do the connecting rooms with the kid's having split beds.  We need to be watching them AT ALL TIMES. 🙂

Have you found the links for the compasses and planned your dinners/specialty dining yet?  There is a lot of info online to help with your planning; plus, there is a lot to get excited about!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Not sure if you guys know, but you can go on line and book the onboard entertainment. The comedy show is already sold out but the other shows are still available. You might want to log on and book what you can. It will save you some time on day 1. Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - October 1st 2023- Oct 8th 2023- 7day Carribbean Cruise