How to get a table by a window?

rjac

Next year we have 2 weeks on the Allure b2b. The first week will be just my wife and I. The second week, my daughter and her family and my brother & sister in law will be joining us. My travel agent has linked their reservation numbers to mine so we can all be together for dinner and shows. There will be a total of eight of us and I would very much like to get a table next to a window in the MDR for the group. Having been on the Allure before, I know there are no windows on deck 5 in the MDR because that is where the running track is. However, there are windows on decks 4 and 6 in the MDR. 

So, how can insure that we will get a table by the window, who should I call/talk to? My travel agent suggested I talk to customer service when we board or find the maitre' d. I want to get this request in way before we board. We're 300 days out so I think this can be arranged, if I can get in touch with the right folks. Thanks, have a great weekend!

2 hours ago, WHStoneman said:

If you are seated after sundown, you might as well be seated next to a black wall....you can't see anything!  

You're correct. But, we have the early (5:30 pm) seating in the MDR.