Specific legs of a cruise

So I know that on some cruises there's certain ports you can get on/off the ship (like you can do a certain leg of the world cruise on Serenade later this year)

Back in 2017 during our 14 day to Singapore, we could either do the Sydney --> Singapore (14 days) or we could do the Brisbane -> Singapore leg (which would end up being 12 days instead of 14).

I mean, clearly, these are for longer sailings, but is there a way to book a certain leg of a cruise?

When searching for the cruise you described (Sydney -> Brisbane -> Singapore with 12 days overlapping), I would expect both S->S and B->S to appear in the search and you would have to notice that the dates overlap.

In the Mediterranean, some ships do 7 night round-trips from Barcelona and Rome that overlap (B->R->B->R, etc) with Barcelona embarking/debarking on Sundays and Rome embarking/debarking on Wednesdays (not certain on the day of the week).  Those all show up as separate 7 night cruises and if you don't research you wouldn't realize they overlapped.

That's about all I can say.  Such cruises don't exist out of the US and that's most of the people that post here.

On 3/20/2023 at 2:51 AM, Atlantix2000 said:

When searching for the cruise you described (Sydney -> Brisbane -> Singapore with 12 days overlapping), I would expect both S->S and B->S to appear in the search and you would have to notice that the dates overlap.

In the Mediterranean, some ships do 7 night round-trips from Barcelona and Rome that overlap (B->R->B->R, etc) with Barcelona embarking/debarking on Sundays and Rome embarking/debarking on Wednesdays (not certain on the day of the week).  Those all show up as separate 7 night cruises and if you don't research you wouldn't realize they overlapped.

That's about all I can say.  Such cruises don't exist out of the US and that's most of the people that post here.

Same with Haifa and Limassol.