C&A Toiletries Bag?

barjpoe

49 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

I know I had read someone was going to get one. Did you? If so what was provided? Was it worth(?) it? or would you pick something else? Would you pick this again? Sorry for all the ?s but inquiring minds wish to know. Thanks.

We signed up for it. But our cruise is in May, so I don't have a clue what it is  ... probably an empty bag with their logo on it.

Yeah, I went to my local wine store and bought a bottle of wine, which I think is similar to one offered on the amenities for the C&A list; one bottle was $9.99 & another was16.99. 🤨  On another note if a glass of wine is valued at $14. and if you look at a bottle at your local store it maybe valued at $25 , so Royal probably gets at least 5 glasses out of that bottle, that's quite a markup or a good profit. 

32 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Yeah, I went to my local wine store and bought a bottle of wine, which I think is similar to one offered on the amenities for the C&A list; one bottle was $9.99 & another was16.99.   On another note if a glass of wine is valued at $14. and if you look at a bottle at your local store it maybe valued at $25 , so Royal probably gets at least 5 glasses out of that bottle, that's quite a markup or a good profit. 

The host/waiter for Chef's Table on Oasis was saying it's 5 glasses to a bottle with their pour size.

13 hours ago, barjpoe said:

Yeah, I went to my local wine store and bought a bottle of wine, which I think is similar to one offered on the amenities for the C&A list; one bottle was $9.99 & another was16.99. 🤨  On another note if a glass of wine is valued at $14. and if you look at a bottle at your local store it maybe valued at $25 , so Royal probably gets at least 5 glasses out of that bottle, that's quite a markup or a good profit. 

That's any restaurant though. Even a place like a Longhorn or Outback charge you $12 for a glass of wine out of a $22 bottle.