Mini Bar Charges on Oasis

I have been reading on CC where so many have been charged a mini bar fee post cruise when they mini bar stayed empty.  Any experience of this happening on the Oasis?  I will have them empty the contents (if there is any) when we get in there but I'm not sure if that matters. 

Been on the Oasis twice, never experienced this.  One cruise, don't remember the ship, we saw a change for the mini bar on the TV, went down to customer service and had them remove it.  If you have it removed, make sure they tell the people who stock it because I don't think its the room steward.

13 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I don't believe they stock the fridge anymore unless you ask them to.  Personally, I like this change.  I don't want nor need their fridge junk.

A few weeks ago on Majesty it wasn't stocked but I thought it might have been because it was a smaller ship.  But last December on Oasis it was.

It happened to me on the Allure in January. The mini bar want stocked, but when we got home we were charged for one of the two bottles of water that were in the cabin, even though neither was touched. While it was easily resolved by calling Royal, it was annoying. More insulting, though, is that the charge was removed as a "courtesy" rather than then admitting is was their fault.