Main Dining Room Breakfast Menu

KDK

Does anyone have the menu for the Main Dining Room breakfast options? My daughter has food allergies and so we wanted to take a peek before we depart, so we are prepared.  Usually the buffet areas for breakfast create a cross-contamination situation, so we are thinking the main dining room might be a better bet. 

2 hours ago, amanalo217 said:

You can see the MDR menus in the app. Go to dining and select main dining. Pick one of the dining rooms and select menu. Go to any day except 1 and you should be able to view the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus.

Perhaps my cruise is too far out still, when I pick the dining room, it doesn't give me an option to select menu on my phone app.

remember on sea days the MDR offers brunch. A combination of both; some of the breakfast items and some lunch items. You should also contact Royal through the special needs/request link about the allergy and then when you get on the ship head right to the dinning room to make sure request has been noted. They may also let you see a menu for the evening and have you select items you'd like and they should show you the next night's menu for you to do the same.

12 hours ago, KDK said:

Perhaps my cruise is too far out still, when I pick the dining room, it doesn't give me an option to select menu on my phone app.

A good hint is 1. check an earlier cruise like @Poochmentioned above, also- click on MDR 5 if you don't see menus, for some reason they always seem to show up under MDR5 on the app

• 4 months later...