Does RC Ever Add an Additional Section of a Popular Excursion?

KDK

I just signed up for a 7 night cruise of the Greek Isles from Ravenna. When I looked at the excursions from Piraeus, many of the top ones were already sold out. When RC sees that the demand is high for a specific excursion, do they ever add on another section of that particular excursion, or am I now on my own to find an alternative activity? Thank you!

22 hours ago, KDK said:

I just signed up for a 7 night cruise of the Greek Isles from Ravenna. When I looked at the excursions from Piraeus, many of the top ones were already sold out. When RC sees that the demand is high for a specific excursion, do they ever add on another section of that particular excursion, or am I now on my own to find an alternative activity? Thank you!

You really don't need an excursion- Athens is very easy to explore on your own or with a 3rd party excursion. What are you interested in doing? We were there last August.

1 hour ago, RafaellaCG said:

You really don't need an excursion- Athens is very easy to explore on your own or with a 3rd party excursion. What are you interested in doing? We were there last August.

I just want to safely transfer from Piraeus to Athens, take my daughters to the Acropolis, eat at a restaurant and explore the Plaka. Thanks for any suggestions!

On 3/19/2023 at 3:00 PM, KDK said:

I just want to safely transfer from Piraeus to Athens, take my daughters to the Acropolis, eat at a restaurant and explore the Plaka. Thanks for any suggestions!

I really liked the hop on hop off bus. We payed 10 euro pp and got fare on the bus (with wifi, earphones, explanations in multiple languages. As a bonus we got coupons for free beer at a local restaurant). First stop is the acropolis, when you're done there take the bus to the market and pick a restaurant. It takes 30-60 minutes to get from the Acropolis to port, so factor that in.