Getting from Port Canaveral to I-Drive Orlando

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this question, but how would you recommend getting from Port Canaveral to I-Drive.   I currently have a rental car reservation for the day (our flight home is around 11pm), but would consider something else.  I remember from previous cruises getting a bus to the hire car company is an absolute pain with the luggage.

I've also read Ubers can be a pain, and perhaps Surge charging in effect.  Any other ideas?  Any private transfer places I see seems to only be from PC to MCO. 

Would there be an option for me to get the bus to the rental car location, leaving behind the rest of my family and luggage, then return for them once I pick up the car?  

Any help appreciated. 

5 hours ago, MoonMan81 said:

Would there be an option for me to get the bus to the rental car location, leaving behind the rest of my family and luggage, then return for them once I pick up the car?  

Yes. It is way easier for a single person to take the shuttle. Personally, I would skip the shuttle and catch an Uber/Lyft to the rental car place and beat everyone else there. 

20 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes. It is way easier for a single person to take the shuttle. Personally, I would skip the shuttle and catch an Uber/Lyft to the rental car place and beat everyone else there. 

If I was to do this, would there be somewhere that my family could wait for me to swing past and collect them easily?