Perfect Day Beach bed rental

Stersnmj

When I rented a cabana it didn't give me an option but maybe that's something guest services can help with. I want to request the same cabana attendant I had last time because he was fantastic and just made our day perfect but I am not sure how to go about that either. He said we can request him but I can't remember how he said to. 

No you reserve the bed in a specific area of Coco Cay (Breezy Bay vs Chill Island) and when you arrive to check in there will already be one with your name on it. I assume that you could ask to change beds if they all weren't assigned but thats unlikely. They are a good home base for the day. 

If we rented 2 beds will they be assigned next to each other?  I  put one in our name and one in my son's name who's in a different cabin.  Our reservation is linked I believe - but not sure it that will be enough to have the beds together.  Is there someone I can talk to on the ship before our day at Perfect Day?

Last week we asked the excursion desk as soon as we boarded. They told us to just get off the ship first thing and ask at the check in desk on the island. But it turns out we didn’t need to rush off because they had already assigned all the cabanas. Not sure if you could switch or not as all we wanted was the front row and that’s where they had us anyway.