Liberty of the Seas and soda

zjennk

I am trying to decide if the soda package or refreshment package is better for my DD. I don't think the Liberty of the seas has freestyle machines. I know you can get a soda at any bar.  What other sodas are available besides Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite?  My DD is looking for Mt Dew. Does it have smoothies? I think there is a Johnny Rockets for milkshakes also that is included in the refreshment package. 

1 hour ago, zjennk said:

I am trying to decide if the soda package or refreshment package is better for my DD. I don't think the Liberty of the seas has freestyle machines. I know you can get a soda at any bar.  What other sodas are available besides Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite?  My DD is looking for Mt Dew. Does it have smoothies? I think there is a Johnny Rockets for milkshakes also that is included in the refreshment package. 

You are correct, no free style machines on Liberty.  No Mt. Dew either. Liberty does not have a smoothie bar, like the Vitality Cafe on Oasis class. JR Milkshakes being covered by the refreshment package seems ,often, to be a ship to ship thing.

I'll be on Liberty in June and was wondering something similar...What can someone with the Deluxe Beverage Package get in terms of Zero Sugar drinks (I'm diabetic). On Oasis and Anthem, I used the Freestyle machines to get Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, but most importantly, Powerade Zero for hydration. Besides Diet Coke from the bars, are there any other options?

I did use to stock up on Coke Zero cans from Windjammer when I was on Oasis and Anthem (I never got charged for them so I am assuming they are covered with the DBP?).

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, RockerDom31 said:

I'll be on Liberty in June and was wondering something similar...What can someone with the Deluxe Beverage Package get in terms of Zero Sugar drinks (I'm diabetic). On Oasis and Anthem, I used the Freestyle machines to get Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, but most importantly, Powerade Zero for hydration. Besides Diet Coke from the bars, are there any other options?

I did use to stock up on Coke Zero cans from Windjammer when I was on Oasis and Anthem (I never got charged for them so I am assuming they are covered with the DBP?).

Thanks!

They will most likely have Coke Zero in the cans.

• 2 months later...

Stupid question- since there are no freestyle machines, is anything besides soda available with the soda package, such as juice at the bar or Powerade in the bottles that they have at cafe promenade?

We leave on Tuesday, just trying to figure out how much soda I will be drinking.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, VeronicaS1970 said:

Stupid question- since there are no freestyle machines, is anything besides soda available with the soda package, such as juice at the bar or Powerade in the bottles that they have at cafe promenade?

We leave on Tuesday, just trying to figure out how much soda I will be drinking.

Thanks!

Nope. The soda package is just soda. The refreshment package get Powerade bottles and juices.

2 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Holy now, are you kidding me, no freestyle soda machines? That seems pretty ridiculous. We sail Liberty twice, this October and next. I'm not very happy about this. You have to walk up to a bar and have your cup filled every time? That really stinks actually. 

I feel the same - I've only been on Anthem and Oasis - both of which had Freestyle. Looks like I'll be relying on the cans of Coke Zero (and hopefully other Zero Sugar drinks).

Just now, RockerDom31 said:

I feel the same - I've only been on Anthem and Oasis - both of which had Freestyle. Looks like I'll be relying on the cans of Coke Zero (and hopefully other Zero Sugar drinks).

I can't remember the last ship that didn't have the freestyle machines. Adventure OTS had them last summer, that's not a new ship.